No one should miss out on going on holiday regardless of their disability. At Independent People Homecare we understand holidays for the disabled in the UK and abroad can sometimes be a challenge, but our Carers/Personal Assistants are here to make sure you can have the holiday you want. Whatever you need to make your holiday perfect – we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Looking for holidays with care provided? Then find out how a Carer/Personal Assistant can help you:
- A Carer/Personal Assistant will provide 24 hour care and support whilst on holiday in the UK or abroad
- Assist with organising transport to and from chosen destination
- Liaise with travel agents
- Administer medication
- Manage peg feeds, catheters or stomas
- Ensure accommodation is fully equipped with relevant mobility aids
- Ensure all nutritional needs are met
- Provide personal care
- Work closely with GPs and other health care professionals to ensure all medical needs are met
Why choose Independent People Homecare live-in care
We are different from other care agencies. Unlike other companies our team is led by experienced Physiotherapists and NHS Clinicians. Rest assured, we are the best choice due to our experience and range of options that we are able to offer. We’ll also ensure we closely match your Carer/ Personal Assistant to your own hobbies and interests – after all
If you’re arranging to go on holiday and are looking for a Carer/Personal Assistant to accompany you then please – contact us today to see how we can help.