A live in care introduction agency with NHS expertise
Unlike other live-in care agencies, Ivy Palmer was started by ex-NHS Directors who have a clear vision about what would make the best kind of home care.
As Clinicians, they were increasingly frustrated by sub-standard home care companies – they noticed that when people were discharged from hospital with care packages, patients would often end up being readmitted again and again trapped in a downward spiral of dependency, falling confidence and poor health. The response to was to always increase the home care package size and advise families that living at home was no longer possible and that a care home would now be the best place. As Clinicians they knew there was an alternative – live in care.
As a provider of Live-in carers we have seen strong demand for our Live-in carer matching services that we provide. We believe that care is about supporting people in a way that helps them to still be in control of their life and manage thier own care to be able to make their own informed choices.
Why choose Ivy Palmer:
- We are an experienced live-in carer provider. You pay, manage and control your own carers in the way you choose.
- A bespoke live in carer matching service. Every live-in carer offered is matched to your individual needs and requirements
- All live in carers are self-employed and have direct responsibility for delivering a good service
- Strict recruitment and assessment process for potential live in carers
- Complex Care expertise
- We can perform regular spot checks which are unannounced inspection visits to customer’s homes to ensure the highest level of care is being provided
- 24hr support 7 days per week
- Continuity of carers – customers can book the carers they want ahead instead of being told who is coming
- A dedicated Care Patnership Team to support you
- Nationwide coverage across every town and village in England and Wales
- Transparent information
- Carer choice and direct control by you of what care you would like done
- Support in arranging household and equipment ordering if needed
- Experienced Management team consisting of NHS Clinical Directors with extensive clinical care experience.
- An introductory service is less complicated and quicker than employing someone directly, because the agency will have carried out the necessary pre-employment checks to screen for suitable candidates.
Call us now for a FREE chat with an expert today
To arrange your no obligation free in depth discussion, please contact us now or call us on 0330 0535014. We’re here to help.