Are you still considering your care options? Not sure whether Live-in care is right for your loved one?
Then did you know you can trial our Live-in care service on a short-term basis?
We understand that looking for care and support for a loved one can be an emotional and challenging time – which is why families can now trial our live-in care service to help you make an informed decision about live-in care.
If mum or dad is refusing to have care or you’re unsure whether Live-in care is the right option, then please do trial our services. If it doesn’t work out – then it is easier to escalate to a residential facility rather than leaving a care home and returning to your own home.
10 reasons to choose Live-in care
- 1-2-1 professional 24/7 care in the comfort of their own home
- Independence for your loved one
- Care is tailored uniquely around their own requirements
- Freedom to continue to have their pets at home
- Couples can stay together (and more affordable)
- Family and friends can come and go freely
- Fully managed 24/7 Live-in care service
- An affordable alternative to a care home
- They can eat their favourite foods – when they want
- They can live how they want to live, every hour of every day
10 reasons to choose Live-in care at Independent People Homecare
- Registered by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- We are a fully managed live-in care agency which means we employ, police check, train and supervise the carers directly.
- Managed by Directors with NHS clinical backgrounds in addition to offering experience in managing complex physical and psychological customers
- Continuity of care – customers will never be left without the support of a carer
- 24/7 Managed service
- Dedicated Personal Care Manager
- Regular care reviews
- Carers have on-going training and supervision to make sure their skills are up-to-date and high professional standards are continually maintained
- We also perform spot checks, which are an announced inspection visits to the home to ensure the highest standards are being met
- Specialists in Dementia care – all our Carers are Dementia trained
We’re here to help and advise. To start trialing our live-in care service, please call or email us to arrange a no obligation FREE care assessment.