At Independent People Homecare we understand those living with neurological disorders affect a person’s quality of life and we know it can be difficult to provide the level of care they need alone. A person living with a Neurological disorder is likely to need support and care in a variety of ways.
What Neurological homecare options can we provide?
We can offer a range of live-in care services for those with a Neurological disorder. Our highly experienced and trained live-in carers know how to care for those living with neurological disorders at home, around the clock on a short or long-term basis. From being there to support a person with daily tasks they struggle with alone, accompaniment to hospital and doctor appointments or simply being there for company and conversation.
Why choose live-in care?
We understand the importance of constant, consistent, reliable care for those living with a neurological disorder. That’s why we offer 24-hour care, 7 days a week. Here are some of the benefits your loved one will receive by choosing our Neurological homecare options:
- Independence. You stay in control over your own life for longer at home
- 24/7 care and support
- Routines are easier to establish as a person already feels ‘at home’
- Maintain relationships and family life – family and friends are able to visit freely – which can help maintain a healthy mood and state of mind
- Keep up with hobbies, interests and clubs
- Living in a care home causes stress and confusion. Homecare can provide reassurance and comfort to a person living with a neurological disorder as they can stay in their own home.
- Continuity of Care – customers are never left without a carer
- FREE Physiotherapy rehabilitation exercises with every care plan of Care (we are the only care provider to have a trained Physiotherapist)
Neurological disorders we care for (including but not limited) to:
ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Brain injury and trauma
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Mental Health issues (including severe depression, obsessive-compulsive disorders)
Spinal cord injury
Arrange home care today in 3 easy steps
Do you want to find out more about home care? If you’re thinking about live in care at home – we’re happy to talk things through with you. It really is that simple.
A local care manager will visit you and your loved one at home, hospital or a location of your choice to discuss your care requirements and the type of live in carer you need.
We’ll source a selection of live-in carers which we feel most accurately suit your requirements. We will then send you a profile of each carer for selection.