Are you looking for live-in care for a client?
At Ivy Palmer, we can partner with a wide range of people to do our work – together. We help build a better world for our customers and their families ensuring they receive the highest quality of care and support at home.
We work in partnership with with case managers, solicitors and private organisations nationwide to provide a professional, bespoke carer finding service to people requiring rehabilitation and support packages.
We also work across a range of presentations with clients through the whole litigation process or just parts of their journey, as required. This can include supporting the production of specialist reports on their care needs and also on their reablement progress for the courts information. We are also happy to appear in court as expert witnesses if so required. We offer quality assurances and have clinical backgrounds in addition to having previous experience in supporting the management of complex physical and psychological clients.
Why care professionals choose us
Rest assured, we can help support your clients carer requirements in a highly professional manner enabling you to concentrate without distractions. We provide:
- A discussions
- Costs. We’ll can carry out long-term budget planning and forecasting on a per case basis
- Experienced advisors who’ll ensure a fast and efficient process from initial enquiry to engagement of a self employed personal assistant / live in carer
- Responsive service – we regularly present matched carers within 24-hours of receiving an enquiry
- Specialist on going staffing support for the care package
- Experts who can meet with individuals and families when and where required
- The highest quality carers available to ensure your clients wishes are upheld in the best way possible
- A dedicated team of well-trained and highly skilled central staff to support the carers you require.
“This company has provided an excellent service to my client and I have been particularly impressed by their commitment to providing clients with the highest standards of care which has enabled my client to progress and achieve independence”
“Person controlled care has supported my brother to have more confidence, with their help he is now engaging with life again”
“The live in carer has established a kind, stimulating and supportive relationship with Mr and Mrs B. This has led to them being much more alert and communicative and their daughter reports that it has brought her father ‘back to life'”