Are you looking for live-in care for a client?
At IP Homecare, we partner with a wide range of people to do our work – together. We help build a better world for our customers and their families ensuring they receive the highest quality of care and support at home.
For many years we have worked in partnership with with case managers, solicitors and private organisations nationwide to provide a professional, bespoke home care service to people requiring rehabilitation and support packages.
We have also worked across a range of presentations with clients through the whole litigation process or just parts of their journey, as required. This has included writing specialist reports on their care needs and also on their reablement progress for the courts information. We are also happy to appear in court as expert witnesses and have been asked to do this in the past. We offer outstanding quality assurances and have clinical backgrounds in addition to offering experience in managing complex physical and psychological clients.
Why care professionals choose IP Homecare
Rest assured, we can take care of the your clients care needs in a highly professional manner enabling you to concentrate without distractions. We provide:
- A free care assessment
- Costs. We’ll carry out long-term budget planning and forecasting on a per case basis
- Experienced advisors who’ll ensure a fast and efficient process from initial enquiry to implementation of the care package
- Responsive service – we regularly implement tailored care packages within 24-hours of receiving an enquiry
- Specialist on going management of the care package
- Local care managers who can meet with individuals and families when and where required and will provided on going management of each care package
- The highest quality care available to ensure your wishes are upheld in the best way possible
- A dedicated team of well-trained and highly skilled staff to deliver the care package you require.
“This company has provided an excellent service to my client and I have been particularly impressed by their commitment to providing clients with the highest standards of care which has enabled my client to progress and achieve independence” Jan Boyle, Brain Injury Case Manager, Tania Brown Limited, Wigan
“Person centred care has supported my brother to have more confidence, with their help he is now engaging with life again” Mrs G Barnes, London
“Their live in carer has established a kind, stimulating and supportive relationship with Mr and Mrs B. This has led to them being much more alert and communicative and their daughter reports that it has brought her father ‘back to life'” Suffolk County Council