Ready for a home care job you’ll love?
Then come and work for an industry leader.
Are you searching for a role where you can make a real difference to the lives you touch? Then our home care jobs at IP Homecare offer exactly that. We provide visiting care and live-in care that is highly valued by individuals, giving them more independence, flexibility and control over their lives. Working as a carer involves providing personal care and household management that is personalised for each individual.
What is a live-in carer?
Working as a carer would involve the following duties including (but not limited) to:
- Assisting with any personal care needs
- Providing companionship and support
- Washing, dressing, maintenance of their appearance
- Assisting with light housekeeping duties
- Arranging trips out
- Taking them to doctors and hospital appointments
Live-in care packages will vary from providing companionship care through to providing palliative end of life care. Live-in carer pay rates will vary accordingly depending upon the care package.
Why join IP Homecare?
At IP Homecare we pride ourselves on being able to provide reassuring care to a wide range of customers with varying conditions. Our home care services enable anyone with care needs to continue living in their own home with an around the-clock carer.
More and more people are requiring care in their own home. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for caring and compassionate carers to join our successful team. In return we work hard to ensure that all of our directly employed care staff are supported and rewarded in their roles.
What requirements are there?
It is essential that you have a caring nature, and a willing to make a positive difference to someone’s life. You must be able to work in a professional and discreet manner, ensuring that respect and dignity for the customer is maintained at all times.
To apply for any of our home care jobs with IP Homecare you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous care experience is preferred but not essential
- Possess a caring and compassionate nature
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent communication, verbal and written English
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.