How can our Alzheimer’s care services support you?
Here at Ivy Palmer, we understand that caring for someone with Alzheimer’s at home can be difficult – especially as their condition progresses. A person living with Alzheimer’s disease is likely to need support and care in a variety of ways. So if your relative has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, you may wish to consider their Alzheimer’s home care options.
What Alzheimer’s home care options can we provide?
We can offer support with a range of live-in Alzheimer’s care services. From a carer simply being there for company, conversation and a cup of tea, to being able to support a person with daily tasks they struggle with alone. Experienced and trained, your live-in carer should know how to support those living with Alzheimer’s disease at home, around the clock.
If you choose our 24 hour Alzheimer’s care matching services to support you or your relative, you’ll receive an Alzheimer’s carer matched to your needs, the right carer is given in the most suitable way.
Why choose 24 hour Alzheimer’s care?
We understand the importance of constant, consistent and reliable home care for Alzheimer’s disease. That’s why we offer 24-hour Alzheimer’s care matching, 7 days a week. Here are some of the benefits your loved one will receive by choosing our Alzheimer’s support service:
• People can often feel much happier, safer and more at ease in the comfort and familiarity of their own home
• Daily routines are easier to establish as a person already feels ‘at home’
• Their home is a memory box which is more comforting than being in a care home
• In their own home, it can be much easier for family and friends to be able to visit, which can help maintain a healthy mood and state of mind
• The thought of living in a care home can cause stress and confusion. Home care can provide reassurance and comfort to a person living with Alzheimer’s, as they can stay in their own home, within their own personal space and around familiarities that help them manage their Alzheimer’s day-to-day
What’s the cost of Alzheimer’s care?
Considering live-in care for a loved one living with Alzheimer’s, and not sure what your financial options are? Find out more about the cost of live-in care, as well as how we can help with those living with other conditions, including care for Dementia.
Find Alzheimer’s home care options today
Are you currently caring for someone with Alzheimer’s at home? If you’re considering Alzheimer’s care options for you or a loved one, our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding your individual circumstances. Contact us today to arrange a free care consultation, or to find out more about our live-in care services.