How can our Alzheimer’s care support you?
If someone you know is living with Alzheimer’s, we know it can be difficult to provide the level of care they need alone. A person living with Alzheimer’s is likely to need support and care in a variety of ways. If your relative has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, you may wish to consider their Alzheimer’s home care options.
What Alzheimer’s home care options can we provide?
At IP Homecare, we can offer a range of live-in care services. From simply being there for company, conversation and a cup of tea, to being able to support a person with daily tasks they struggle with alone. Experienced and trained, our live-in carers know how to care for Alzheimer patients at home, around the clock.
If you choose IP Homecare to support you or your relative, you’ll receive an Alzheimer’s care plan tailored to your needs, specifically created to ensure the right care is given in the most suitable way.
Why choose Alzheimer’s live-in care?
We understand the importance of constant, consistent, reliable care. That’s why we offer 24-hour Alzheimer’s care, 7 days a week. Here are some of the benefits your loved one will receive by choosing our Alzheimer’s home care options:
• People can often feel much happier, safer and more at ease in the comfort and familiarity of their own home
• Daily routines are easier to establish as a person already feels ‘at home’
• Their home is a memory box which is more comforting than being in a care home
• In their own home, it can be much easier for family and friends to be able to visit, which can help maintain a healthy mood and state of mind
• The thought of living in a care home can cause stress and confusion. Home care can provide reassurance and comfort to a person living with Alzheimer’s, as they can stay in their own home, within their own personal space and around familiarities that help them manage their Alzheimer’s day-to-day
What’s the cost of Alzheimer’s care?
Considering live-in care for a loved one living with Alzheimer’s, and not sure what your financial options are? Find out more about the cost of live-in care, as well as how we can help with those living with other conditions, including care for Dementia.