No one should miss out on going on holiday regardless of their disability. We understand holidays for the disabled in the UK and abroad can sometimes be a challenge, but your Carers/Personal Assistants will try to make sure you can have the holiday you want. Whatever you need to make your holiday perfect – we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
Looking for holidays with care provided? Then find out how a Private Carer or Personal Assistant can help you:
- A Carer/Personal Assistant will provide 24 hour care and support whilst on holiday in the UK or abroad
- Assist with organising transport to and from chosen destination
- Liaise with travel agents
- Administer medication
- Manage peg feeds, catheters or stomas
- Ensure accommodation is fully equipped with relevant mobility aids
- Ensure all nutritional needs are met
- Provide personal care
- Work closely with GPs and other health care professionals to ensure all medical needs are met
Why choose us to find great live-in carers
We will work hard to ensure we closely match your Carer or Personal Assistant to your own hobbies and interests and take the time to find out the type of carer that you are looking to hire to go on holiday with. A postcard back to us will make us feel special!
Arrange a Carer or Personal assistant to accompany you in 3 easy steps
If you’re arranging to go on holiday and are looking for a Carer or Personal Assistant to accompany you – then we’re happy to talk things through with you. It really is that simple.
Call our care team today on 0330 0535014 or email us to arrange someone to call you back.
2) Talk to an expert
We’ll source a selection of live-in carers which we feel most accurately suit your requirements. We will then send you a profile of each carer and you decide who you want to hire.