Diagnosed with Dementia?
If you or a loved one has recently been diagnosed with Dementia then don’t forget to come along to the Alzheimer’s show on Friday 7th and Sat 8th June at the Olympia Exhibition centre in London.
Get your questions answered by experienced carers and specialist professionals, in a friendly and relaxed environment. The Alzheimer’s Show provides a unique opportunity for you to meet the widest possible range of people with an interest in Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
What’s on at the Alzheimer’s Show?
- Leading professionals and family carers speaking on a wide range of topics
- Helpful tips and jargon-free advice from the UK’s top dementia specialists
- Free 1-2-1 clinics with Admiral Nurses and Dementia Advisors
- Interactive Dementia Experiences
- Practical activity workshops to help with everyday tasks
- Friendly chats with people who understand what you’re going through
- Hundreds of the latest products and services
Where is the Alzheimer’s Show?
Olympia Exhibition Centre
Olympia Central Level 2
Find us on stand B3 at the Alzheimer’s Show
To find out more about our homecare services and to claim your FREE Dementia wallplanner – then please pop along to our stand – we’re on B3!