At IP Homecare, our high quality nursing care at home finding service is a cost-effective and person centred alternative to care within a nursing or a residential care home. We help individuals with the introduction of a highly experienced live-in carer, who might support a wide range of complex care needs – from spinal injury to brain injury, degenerative and congenital conditions, through our nurse-led, tailored approach to make sure they can remain living in the comfort of their own home.
Nursing Care Expertise at Home
At IP Homecare, our in-house team have a wealth of recruiting nursing expertise and experience for you. They are there to provide support to those looking at receiving care at home from a health care professional. Your private live in carer may also work closely with other health care professionals, clinical commissioning groups (CCG), case managers and solicitors to arrange fast-track home care support as well as providing emotional support to their families at what can be a difficult time.
Nursing Care Services
Our focus always remains solely on providing a responsive, specialist live-in care finding service that not only meets, but consistently exceeds, expectations. We can find nursing carers to support with a variety of tasks. Your nursing staff may offer comprehensive care for a range of complex care needs, including:
- Tracheostomy care
- Gastrostomy and nasogastric feeding
- Continence care
- Medication administration
- Bowel and epilepsy management
- Nephrectomy care
Why choose IP Homecare for Nursing Care?
- We are experienced at finding you the right carer to hire for your needs
- Experienced Management team consisting of NHS trained professionals with extensive clinical care experience
- You pay and manage your carers so you are in control
- A bespoke live in carer finder service. Every live-in carer suggested to you is matched to your individual needs and requirements
- All live in carers are rigorously police checked and vetted by us
- Strict screening and assessment process for live in carers
- We can perform regular unannounced inspection visits to customer’s homes to ensure the highest level of care is being provided
- 24hr on-call support 7 days per week
- Nationwide coverage across England and Wales
- Carer choice, you choose what type of carer you want to employ
We believe that everything should begin with a meeting at a time that’s suitable for you, so that we can fully appreciate all the requirements you have. It’s important to us that we not only meet your needs, but exceed your expectations: an upfront, no obligation discussion that helps us understand more about you and how you would like to work.
1) Call our friendly care team
If you think care in your own home may be the right option for you, call our friendly team today on 0330 0535014. You can also email us to arrange someone to call you back at a time convenient for you.
2) Talk to an expert
A Customer Care Partner will discuss your care requirements and the type of live-in carer you’re looking to employ.
3) Choose the right Carer
We’ll find a selection of live-in carers who suit your requirements. We are there every step of the way with advice and help.
Arrange your FREE nursing care discussion today. Contact us now by calling 0330 0535014 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org