We’re delighted to be exhibiting at the Community Care Live show at the Business Design Centre in London on 15th/16th October. The show provides 2 days of CPD training and learning and covers a wide range of topics across children and family social work, adult social care and social work management.
Why visit the Community Care live show?
It’s the perfect platform for Social Workers, Workforce leaders, Managers and Commissioners to develop their CPD, gain insight and share best practice and:
- Gain best-practice advice from experts within social care to enable you to make confident decisions
- Essential training and learning to boost your CPD
- Networking opportunities
- Share best practice and insights
- Receive up-to-date information on the challenge teams are facing
- Meet exhibitors and share learning with local authorities, care providers, recruiters, voluntary sector and universities
Where is Community Care Live?
Community care live is being held at the Business Design Centre 52 Upper Street London N1 0QH
Come and see Independent People Homecare on stand 49
To find out more about live in care, don’t forget to pop along to stand 49, where our Business Development Manager, Sue Whitaker will be delighted to talk to you about our homecare service.